Finally done moving. My Priorities moving forward are...
New 3D Printer
Hot cars and PLA dont mix.
Work towards a finished prototype continues... Lessons in Fusion360 design also keep coming. I have decided that adding the proper nuts and screws will be a last step due to issues Fusion has
A few months ago I ordered Prusament PETG off of Amazon. I was curious about how well it would work considering Prusa seem to have their act together regarding all things 3D printing.
Testing the Spindle Motor and PSU I got. Good to see they are not duds (so far), but I will likely have to buy another three phase motor that isnt limited to the
Almost done designing the frame. Started adding in nuts and screws of the correct size so I can make a BOM when all is said and done. I'm probably going to re-work the
Started prototyping with PLA. I did end up removing the raised portion of the base. The reason I ended up doing this was due to accessibility to components, dust accumulation, and bed leveling.
Figured it was about time to share a little progress on the remix I have been working on. A huge shout-out to Nikodem Bartnik for the base Dremel CNC design. Unfortunately, this will